.: Pork Sword Chassis is the chassis only. FARend (Forward Accessory Rod), brace or stock, and other accessories sold separately
.: Accepts Remington 700 footprint short actions (we can build a complete, custom gun for you, too!)
.: Machined from a solid block of 7075-T651 billet aircraft aluminum
.: Only 13.6 ounces
.: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized (standard — Cerakote options available)
.: Accepts any AR15 pistol grip
.: Accepts any M1913 Picatinny rail-compatible pistol stabilizing brace (FS1913 recommended) or shoulder stock (BCA Stock Options recommended)
.: Accepts AICS pattern, single-stack magazines (Magpul AICS PMAG recommended for .308/6.5, MDT for .223/300)
.: Two front Picatinny rails for barrier stop, bipod, angled or vertical forward grip, and/or Black Collar Arms FARend or handguard adapter
.: Ambidextrous QD sling sockets front and rear
.: Uses standard, 1-inch AR15 grip screws for the front and rear action screws and for the grip (duh). Cool, eh? Two are included with your chassis order.
.: 100% designed and manufactured in Texas from domestic aluminum
Why a Bolt Action Pistol?
- Handy size and lighter weight without the expense, complication, or restrictions of a short barreled rifle (SBR)
- Extremely quiet for the shooter when suppressed compared to most semi-autos
- Just as accurate as a bolt action rifle. In many cases improved barrel stiffness can increase accuracy and reduce heat-related point of impact shift. 185 grain Federal Gold Medal Berger Juggernaut .308 is supersonic to about 930 yards from a 10.0-inch barrel; muzzle velocity about 2,161 fps or slightly higher with suppressor.
- Hunting-related restrictions on loaded rifles in vehicles do not apply to handguns
- Enjoy additional and/or extended hunting season dates in some states
- Simplified ownership and legality in restrictive states and localities compared to semi-auto rifles or handguns
- It’s freaking cool!
- It’s freaking fun! No, seriously, these are so incredibly fun to shoot. Pull your Pork Sword Pistol out of your backpack, unfold that brace, plop down on the bipod, and make accurate hits beyond 800 yards from a 10-inch pistol? Yes, please.
- Click HERE for information on how to build a bolt action pistol.