RexQD for 12ga...
The RexQD is a robust system for quick attachment and detachment for suppressors. The patent pending design drives concentricity from the six tapered locking lugs. Truly a "quick" system, the RexQD incorporates a positive and audible locking click and a locking ring. The RexQD design keeps the moving parts out side the suppressor but also protected from dirt and debris. The locking ring provides for extreme retention in both brutal and precision environments. With the RexQD engaged and locking ring threaded into the back of the RexQD receiver, nothing is going to budge that can.
Includes receiver & mount
- NO CARTRIDGE OR BARREL LENGTH RESTRICTIONS
- NO INTERNAL MOVING PARTS TO COOK INSIDE THE SUPPRESSOR!!!
- Works with any suppressor with a 1.375-24 main thread!!!
- Weight: 6oz (whole system, including suppressor mount!)
- Total length added to Suppressor and Host: 0.65"
- 17-4PH Hardened Stainless with Black Nitride QPQ finish
- Easy to disassemble and service
- 6 RexLOCK(tm) Tapered Lugs for positive locking and concentricity
- 3 bearing surfaces: 2 precision axles and 1 taper (MAXIMUM LOCKUP AND ALIGNMENT!)
- Real Fast attach (with audible click) and detach!!!